Описание на русском доступно здесь.
Simple Omaha has an option to filter player range using special masks. You should enter the mask of the range in the field:
The detailed description of the masks format is presented below:
• To specify a single hand for example type in AsQc7h3d
All combos of a hand
• To get all 16 combos of a hand, for example, an A, K, Q and a J, enter AKQJ without suits.
• To specify suited cards, enclosing them in square brackets, e.g [AK]** will give you all hands containing suited AK and two other cards.
• [AK][AK] would give you A's and K's double suited, [JT] would give you all double suited TJ98 hands.
• [***]* would give you all hands with at least three of a suit.
• [***][*] would give you all hands with three of a suit and one other suit.
• [*][*][*][*] will give you all hands with four different suits (rainbow hands).
• To specify off-suit cards, enclose one of the cards in square brackets, e.g. [A]KQJ will give you all hands with an A that are a different suit from all the other cards.
• The above can be qualified with a suit e.g [Ah]KQJ will give you all hands with an Ah which has a different suit to all the other cards.
• QQ** would give all hands containing at least two queens.
• [QB][QB] double-suited queens with two other big cards.
• * = random, all ranks, 2 .. A.
• [ ] = group suited cards.
• For each of the four cards you can enter a range, for example T-K*** will give you T***,J***,Q***,K***.
• For each of the four cards you can enter an open-ended range, for example Q+*** will give you Q***,K***,A***.
• You can combine the ranges for all four cards, for example 3+7-9Q+T-K, where the first card is greater or equal to 3, the second card is between 7 and 9, the third card is greater or equal to Q and the fourth card is between T and K.